Monday, October 10, 2011

SAISA Girls Volleyball!

Volleyball season is now over after a tough weekend filled with games. Our volleyball team attended the SAISA girls volleyball tournament for the first time and it was hosted by our school. Six teams including our OSC team attended the tournament and our team did very well winning second place!
The tournament lasted for 3 days (Friday-Sunday)
On friday we played two games, against teams from Nepal and Dhaka and we won both. On saturday we played three games agains the rest tof the schools, Chennai, Bombay and Lahore. We won two of these three games and lost to Bombay. This meant that we were to play two games on sunday. First game was against Nepal which we won and this win took us to the finals. In the finals we faced Dhaka and lost against them leaving us the second place of the tournament.
Over all this volleyball season and tournament was a great experience for me. It was the first time for me to ever play volleyball and I am happy for how I did. I have grown and developed new skills as an athelete through out this season and I am very happy that I could be a part of the OSC volleyball team.





No comments:

Post a Comment