Monday, November 12, 2012

SAISA Basketball


I made the travelling team for SAISA Girls Basketball! We will be traveling to Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 2 weeks time. I have shown commitment to this season and been attending all practices and games so far. I have developed my basketball skills and I believe I have shown improvement in this sport. Having to have never played before and making the team is already a big accomplishment for me. I hope that I can develop my skills as much as possible during this short season of basketball so that I can in some way help our team do as well as possible at SAISA. Being a part of the team requires me to work collaborately with others and not play as an indivual but as a team.

Playing a practice game against Gateway, a local school team, in Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment