Monday, March 5, 2012

MUN conference

Now its all over!
This experience has been great!
I have learnt so much from being a part of the MUN admin team. Hearing all the debates, seeing how conferences like this are organized, being able to help in organizing has all been a great opportunity for me.
I made new friends and got to know alot of different kind of people during these 3 days.
This experience has definately been very tiring. Not sleeping at all during the whole weekend, baring the pain of heels and struggling with the saree was all worth it in the end.
Experiences like this help me to improve my skills in working in a team with people I have never met before, committment skills and overall has allowed me to introduce my self to debates and bigger events like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment