Thursday, January 5, 2012

End of Community basketball!! December 10th 2011

We had our last saturday community basketball held the weekend before we went to christmas break. We had organized the tournament to be held that day and that turned out to be a success. This tournament brought people together as athletes played with new people each saturday.  We also were able to make profit which we will use to get the sports equipment with soon.


Tähdets!
Now as the community basketball has come to an end we have really noticed how people enjoyed this CAS and what it offered to the community. Many people have been asking us when does basketball start again and that they cant wait till it does. This proves that this CAS has been a success.


The winning team
Being a part of this CAS has allowed me to improve my skills of working together as a team to pull everything together and make each session a success. As a CAS leader I have developed my overall skills as I have been required to be in charge making sure everything is working right as well as to have control. It has proved to me that I am able to make commitments and be a reliable leader and a team member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment